Friday 9 January 2009

Alpha and Omega

ISS016-E-034191 (31 March 2008) --- Backdroppe...Image via Wikipedia

Firstly we have in Verse seven and eight of the first chapter. “Look he comes with the clouds of Heaven.” That is the spacecraft being revealed to all the earthlings for the first time, as, when they return there will he no need for secrecy as this will be the beginning of our evacuation. “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come, the almighty one.” This is the confirmation of my theory in the first chapter of this book. The spaceships will be a revelation in themselves considering the environmentally friendly engines, with the possibility of the gyroscopes I spoke about coming into play. Verse ten (in part) “suddenly I heard a loud voice behind me, a voice that sounded like a trumpet blast. It said, write down what you see.” John would not have known how to describe the loud hailers or the communication system used at this time so he described how it seemed to him, hoping he would be understood without being ridiculed. Chapter Four starts, “then as I looked I saw a door standing open in Heaven (the door of the craft in the sky) and the same voice I heard before spoke to me with a mighty trumpet blast. The voice said, come up here and I will show you what must happen after these things.” (These things being the devastation about to be wreaked on earth) “And instantly I was in the spirit, (the craft) and I saw a throne in Heaven and someone sitting on it.” ‘This was the moment when John first set foot on one of these crafts as he was whisked up to see God and other elders from Heaven sitting on their seats which would have been in front of the large screen that John was to observe the earth’s demise on. God or some of his crew must have made a film or virtual reality disk, recording all the horrific events that will strike earth in the last days as it had not happened to our planet at this time. Other vast eruptions too a lesser degree had, occurred which did, cause severe changes to earth's climate and could have been used as an example. They had the technology to do this but it is also, a possibility that they filmed another planet that had suffered a fate similar to what was about to befall earth and this was recorded to show other peoples around the universe, earthlings being only one such race.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment